Vastu-Approved Plants for a Positive Home Environment
Tulsi (Holy Basil)
– Tulsi is considered sacred in Hinduism and is believed to bring positive energy and spiritual well-being to a home.
Money Plant (Epipremnum aureum)
– Money plants are known for their air-purifying properties and are believed to attract wealth and prosperity.
Bamboo Plant (Lucky Bamboo - Dracaena sanderiana)
– Lucky Bamboo is associated with good luck and positive energy.
– Place it in the East or Southeast corner of your home for improved fortune.
– Peace lilies are known for their air-purifying abilities and symbolize peace and harmony.
– Position them in the North or Northeast direction to promote tranquility.
– Snake plants are excellent air purifiers and are believed to ward off negative energy.
– Keep them in the Eastern or Southern part of your home for positive effects.
– Jasmine plants are associated with love and positivity and can promote good relationships.
– Areca palms are considered to be good for overall well-being and air purification.
– Position them in the living room or near the entrance for a welcoming atmosphere.
– Basil is believed to have purifying and protective properties.
– Place a basil plant in the North or Northeast direction to enhance positive energy.